Does this website have secure checkout?
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
How long does it take to process my order?
Your order is special to us and we take great care in making sure it is processed to your specification. It may take up to 6 business days to allow for printing, packaging and shipment of your art print order. Originals paintings require special packaging and also require up to 6 business day for processing to ensure it is ready to hang upon arrival. If you have any questions about the process please contact us.
Are limited edition prints signed?
Yes, each print is signed and numbered by Raymond.
What is an archival fine art print?
Modern day museum quality archival fine art prints are produced using a high end pigment ink printer. Images printed on archival certified canvas or paper with pigmented inks will produce a print with longevity and lasting beauty.
Positive attributes of an archival fine art print on canvas or paper found on this site.
- Archival certified canvas or paper is used on all prints available on this site, including prints under $100. The display life is estimated to be 100 years plus.
- Pigment inks are used to print the images on the canvas or paper surface for enhanced longevity.
- A UV inhibitor varnish is applied to the surface of a canvas print to seal it from the elements. The varnish also eliminates the need for a protective glass cover when framed or for gallery wrap canvas prints.
- Paper prints are not varnished. They are also archival and have an exception longevity with an approximate 100 year plus display life. To enhance display life use a glass with UV protection.
- In many cases a canvas print has the look and feel of an original painting.
- Gallery wrap prints are ready to hang out of the box.
Do you do appraisals of Raymond Wattenhofer's art?
Raymond is not an official appraiser and is not able to legally appraise artwork, not even his own. For a general idea of artwork value please see art on this website. For insurance reasons, to ensure adequate coverage of the art, a valid appraisal my be appropriate from an official art appraiser. To find an appraiser search local directories or visit http://www.appraisers.org
Are originals available on this site?
Yes, visit Originals where you will find featured original art for sale.
Do you offer framing of your artwork?
Yes and no. Currently, some originals are offered framed. No frames are offered with prints.
Is sales tax charged on a purchase from this site?
Sales tax is applied according to current laws.
What is your return - exchange policy?
Canvas and Paper Print Return Policy:
At any time within 30 days of your purchase you decide the perfect art piece you have chosen does not fulfill your dreams of a bright and beautiful space, just call 218-252-3309 and tell us. We'll give you a complete refund or you may exchange the art for another piece. You may also email us to express your wishes. See Returns and Exchanges for full details.
Original Painting Return Policy:
It is understandable if your choice of purchase is for an original painting. There is an undeniable richness of character in a painting. If after you receive a painting and had some time to “live” with it you decide it isn’t what you expected and want to return it, please contact us within 10 days of the receipt of shipment at 218-252-3309 to make arrangements for its return. See Returns and Exchanges for full details.
How much is shipping?
Currently all prints are shipped free within the contiguous 48 states - USA. Originals have a $45 shipping charge. At the present time we do not ship internationally.